The 30th Annual Working Together Emergency Services Midwest Conference & Expositions is officially upon us! My, my how another year flew by…
The Wisconsin EMS Association (WEMSA), one of the sponsors, is the premier event for EMTs, First Responders, Firefighters, and all other healthcare and emergency providers. This six day conference offers nearly 70 sessions that will provide more information than ever and the beat on the street is there are a lot of fun social events planned too.
The EMP Crew hopes to see you in the expo hall while you’re in between sessions. Stop by, say hi, and check out some new EMS products including the IntuBrite™ VLS 6630 Edge Plus Video Laryngoscope, O-Two eSeries Transport Ventilators, PerSys Medical NIO™ Intraosseous Device, and much more. We’ll be at booth 808…don’t be shy.
Well, we have a winner! As voted by our employees, the winning name for our Name the Reindeer Contest is “Bambilance”. Congratulations to our winner, which was an Air Ambulance service based out of Georgia.
We had some interesting entries, from Randy the Resusci Reindeer; to Rhinophyma, the Red Nosed Reindeer; to Airhorn. We thank everyone that participated in our Name the Reindeer Contest, and look forward to another interesting naming event during the next holiday season.
By the way, we shipped Bambilance safely out to the winner today. He opted for a free ride via FedEx vs. flying, and rumor has it he will arrive to the winner before Christmas Eve.
Here’s to a Happy Holiday Season to all of you from all of us at EMP.
In the spirit of the holiday season, we once again have a large stuffed animal sitting in our lobby, and this cuddly guy is awaiting a name (see his pic below). This year we have a giant four foot reindeer, outfitted with a red ribbon and Santa hat. Oh, by the way, his ribbon says, “Santa shops at www.buyemp.com!” Where else, of course?! Our big, stuffed Mr. Reindeer is definitely a charming fellow.
We would like to give the reindeer a name, and are asking for creative input from our customers. The only catch is that you can’t call him Rudolph – that would be too easy a pick! Please enter our Name the Reindeer Contest by emailing your suggestion to email@example.com. We’ll collect all the entries and have our employees vote for the best and most creative name.
On December 17th we’ll announce the winner on our blog. We’ll also ship the newly named reindeer the same day, so our winner will have him arriving on their doorstep just in time for the holiday season.
There is still time to take advantage of our gift ideas in the Holiday Gift Shoppe, so please take a moment to look for those last minute gifts for friends and family. From holiday cards, to personal items, to EMS bears, we have you covered.
Have you checked out all the new products Emergency Medical Products (EMP) is now carrying? If not, hop to it! You don’t want to miss all these great new additions. Here are just a few:
NIO™ Intraosseous Device
IntuBrite™ Video Laryngoscope
O-Two e700 Transport Ventilator
Microdot® Xtra Blood Glucose Meter Kit
Cactus Smart Sink® Waste Disposal System
Visit www.BuyEMP.com to learn more about these great new items or call us at 800.558.6270 and one of our inside sales reps will be happy to speak with you.
Emergency Medical Products (EMP) is pleased to announce the release of our homepage update, providing added features and benefits for our online users. Some of the highlights in this latest update include:
- A new top navigation bar, now highlighting our Clearance section as well as an introduction to our growing line of products for Surgery Centers and other alternate care facilities. By the way, if you are looking for a product and you can’t find it on our website, give us a call. We would be happy to assist you.
- Online Loyalty Members, when logged in to your account, you’ll now see the number of eligible points from a dropdown menu next to the cart icon at the top of our webpage. Click on points, and you’ll be taken to your loyalty summary page where you’ll see pending points, approved points, and when your points expire (hurry up, use those points!).
- Improved visibility on our homepage to the promotions we have running on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis. Check out our Deal of the Day – it changes almost daily and provides great savings!
- Improved visibility to sign up for our emails which provide money saving promotional discounts as well as announcements of NEW products.
- Improved maneuverability with our website when using a tablet or smartphone device. We’ve made it easier to navigate, and you can still see the same great features that you’ll find on the desktop version of our website.
These are just a few of the recent enhancements that we have rolled out to keep your shopping experience with EMP efficient, easy to maneuver, and fast. Look for more enhancements over the coming months.
The EMP Team